Friday, February 24, 2012

I love cheese, in fact I believe I have a slight addiction to it because since I've decided to lay off of it for awhile, I have been craving it. I used to eat some type of cheese every day. I especially like the gourmet cheeses like Brie and Camembert. I recently found out my cholesterol has sky rocketed again and I'm sure this is part of the reason. So, for a time I'm going to lay off the real cheese. I would like to still make some of my favorite meals though and I don't like soy cheese. Are there any good non-soy cheeses?|||Galaxy makes rice based cheeses that aren't too terrible, and there are plenty of recipes out there to make your own using nutritional yeast.|||no|||you can eat rice cheese|||http://www.galaxyfoods.com/Products/
i have only tried the soy one, but the rice might taste similar.
They soy is really good too.
i saw one a while back, just can't remember what brand.|||Daiya. mm mm good!
& We can't say it's cheese (good for a nacho sauce)|||There are rice cheeses, but I'm not 100 percent certain they're vegan. The best vegan cheese is Daiya, a soy-free vegan cheese made of vegetable proteins and cassava flour.

火车采集器
  • renova
  • chucky cheese coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment