Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Okay, so I have been a vegetarian for about 5 years now, and I think I'm ready to step up to being Vegan. I have already sort of tried it out for the past week and a half, and I love it. =) I already have a ton of vegan cheese and vegan burgers and stuff. but can someone give me a list of food I can eat? Like cereals. I heard that stuff like fruity pebbles is something that Vegans can not eat?
So yea, give me websites or just list stuff, and I'm gonna enjoy eating some pineapple chunks. =)|||It is easy to go from vegetarian to vegan, I think, if you just stop eating animal products (dairy, eggs, honey, etc)
If you eat natural foods, i.e., if you shop the outside edges of the supermarket (only whole vegetables and fruit), and prepare your meals from scratch, you can be vegan very easily.

If you are accustomed to eating prepared and packaged foods, including breads, pasta, mixes, frozen foods, etc., you will have to learn to read the ingredients listings of the foods you think look good -- pick up the package, turn it over until you find the ingredient listing (small print listing of everything that is in the product). You may see names you do not know. Google them or go to Wikipedia to find out what they are. a safe way to know if you want to eat an ingredient is if you can pronounce it (that definitely leaves out things with lots of alphabet letters)

If you want vegan recipes, go to http://www.vegweb.com and key in "vegan recipes" or go to http://www.veganchef.com/ and click on recipes|||congrats on making the transition xD i'm not that decadent of a vegan so i don't know much about processed vegan foods. too expensive for me D: but pineapples are one've my favorite power up foods XD|||Most of the products with red food coloring have Red No.4 which is derived from Cochineal Bugs.

http://www.veggieglobal.com/nutrition/no鈥?/a>



Soy is bad for health? they haven't proven it yet. Okinawans, Chinese Japanese, Koreans love Tofu and they have a very healthy body. Okinawans are the the oldest people in the world. it is normal to see someone over 100 years old climbing a tree in Okinawa. They have the lowest rates of breast cancer and prostate cancers and the love soy. The only bad thing that is proven about soy is soy allergies and 60% of US soy production used as Animal food. Imagine that. Most of the world's soy are produced in US and soy has a lot of nutrients. Instead of using it as animal feeds, why not use it to feed billions of hungry and malnourished people? particularly Africa?

No one said that American, French and Italian Diet are Better than Asian Diet. They are loaded with Fats and trans fats like cheese.

The only reason why South East Asians and Indians Have low life expectancy is because we have not enough money to have a healthy lifestyle and wide spread epidemias. But if we have all the wealth that the westerns have, we will have a very high life expectancy. higher than westerns.

Rice is better than bread because rice has good carbohydrates, low calorie, and it is gluten free.

I'm Asian and I'm proud to be a Filipino.
Wish you can understand my English.|||Careful on the soy...not very good for you!

http://www.skrewtips.com/2008/02/08/oh-s鈥?/a>

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment