Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sorry if my question doesn't make sense. What I mean is that I just heard there is such thing as vegan yogurt and vegan meat? (not tofu) also vegan cheese.
I thought yogurt was basically milk, so is it almond or soy milk?
Does it taste like the non-vegan food?
How about vegan cookies or things that don't have eggs and milk?
Also, I posted a question earlier and seems like every one mentioned tortillas. Don't know if they are home made or prepackaged, but don't they have milk and butter? In the case of flour tortillas, even lard. Just thought I should put it out there. Thanks to everyone that responds.|||No, its horrible.

Get some meat in you. Its what the human body was designed to digest whatever anyone may tell you.|||It all, aside the exception of vegan milks, taste the same. My favorite brands are morning star and bocca.
The soy milks are all different. I didn't like my first few milks, but then I found one I reeaally enjoyed. And I'm somebody who used to hate the taste of milk. Thers almond milk, rice milk, and the popular soy milk.
Try some *raw* vegan foods, too. :) raw vegan ice cream may taste different (the regular soy will taste the same) but I simpley adore it. Its so creamy and rich!|||All those imitation foods are not healthy. If you really want to be healthy on vegan food, eat fresh fruits and vegetables, and soaked nuts and sprouted beans. Avoid anything that is processed or packaged in any way, they are generally filled with chemicals that are not good for you. Eat natural and organic as much as possible. Good luck!

Here is a website for good vegan recipes, good luck!
http://radhasrecipes.blogspot.com/|||vegan cookies are better than ones using eggs IMO.

There's a brand called "Uncle Eddies" vegan cookies- I am not fibbing, the cookies are better than ANY I've had, to me it doesn't even make sense that cookies are made using eggs- they end up rubbery and hard.

Vegan cupcakes I've found, they're moister and softer.

Tofu- the baked tofu found in Thai and Korean markets- it's a dense rich chewy slab marinated in spices. I get mine from a place called AFCtrading- you can find it online, they sell all over USA and deliver too.

I don't eat the boca burgers and morningstar stuff that much- I like them enough, but they're like too much money for what is basically a lump of fat.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment