Tuesday, February 21, 2012

IMO, the sliced ones aren't that great. I like the mac and chReese dinners from Road's End Organics and Soymage parmesan though, the latter is great to sprinkle on top of cheeseless pizza. Tastes just like real parmesan, I use it on popcorn too.|||I'm totally with pppmntgrl. Maybe it's because I grew up in Wisconsin and ate a lot of "real" cheese before I went vegan, but I've never tried ANY plant-based cheese that I thought to be tasty. I just go without :). Good luck.|||even walmart has a variety of sliced and grated soy cheese in their produce section, its by the tofu. easy to find, and it tastes just like cheese|||Honestly, I've never had one I could stomach. Good luck with that.|||http://www.imearthkind.com/


Vegan Gourmet cheese, I love it.

火车采集器
  • little ceasers
  • p411
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment