Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What kind of vegan cheese should I use for this. I hate the Rice brand of vegan slices. Would Tofutti slices work or Follow your heart? Also how would I cook it oven, stove, etc? Thanks in advance!!|||toffuti slices are good, do it stove top, put margarine on the outside of your bread put it on a pan that's on medium heat, flip it after a while you know like when its golden brown, just make sure that the margarine is all veggie oil some of them contain a little dairy,|||Never been game to try vegan cheese.... why not try good old hummous? Or bruschetta? dice a bit of tomato, onion, parsley - mix with olive oil, smother over bread and grill. Yum!|||I make a yummy sandwich with cauliflower puree-not quite grilled cheese, but has a nice consistency and works well done on a panani grill or skillet. I don't like the fake cheeses-too much artificial garbage in them.|||You could try nutritional yeast flakes (NOT brewers yeast) It has a nice cheesy flavor and you can use it to make cheesy tasting sauces. That's what I make my grilled cheeses out of. You can find it in health food stores. Its a bit pricey, but it lasts a while and is full of vitamins and minerals. There are a ton of recipes for it.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment