Tuesday, February 28, 2012

im a vegetarian and i want to become a vegan. i live at home though i my mom doesn't want to buy soy milk for me. i also like cheese. is their a vegan cheese that's not really cheese? i don't plan on being a strict vegan because when i go to people houses i don't want to refuse the food they offer me. i will always be a vegetarian though even if i do slip with the dairy products. how long does soy milk last in the fridge for? and once again the cheese question. thanks.|||You can find a way, trust me. Just eat what's at your house that's vegan or buy your own stuff. And you can't be a "part time vegan" it just doesn't work like that. You would (still) be a vegetarian if you allowed animal products once and a while.|||Soy milk, depending upon the brand, should last 7-10 days.

Even if you don't want to be a "strict Vegan" and still want to eat food at friends houses, be warned that gastrointestinal issues may arise if you're a Vegan 6/7 days a week. I avoided all animal products as best I could for a week or two, went out to eat, and had the worst indigestion I have ever had.

As far as Vegan cheese, I don't know. I was going to try a Vegan "Parmesan cheese" but the first ingredient was casein... which defeats the purpose.

Also, don't forget: Being a Vegan is more than just diet... It's the lifestyle part of it too.

And, don't expect your mom to buy special foods for you. Buy your own groceries and cook your own foods. That's what I had to do when I went Vegetarian five years ago.|||For one, learn to buy your own food. There are plenty of vegan cheeses, just make sure they are certified and contain no casein. Soy milk lasts until the expiration date or seven days after you open it, the same as regular milk. And you will not be vegan if you eat animal products outside of your home.|||http://www.vrg.org/nutshell/cheese.htm

also, being a vegan isn't just about what your eat, one thing is that you can't use leather.|||my mom has it and usually it last as long as milk and usually longer even longer(a month maybe). and vegan cheese it depends some are fake but some are real vegan cheeses|||Just don't. Enjoy your mum's cooking, its the least you could do for her.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment