Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm a Vegetarian and make sure that the cheese that I eat is vegetarian, but I want to go one step further. Does anyone know any nice-tasting vegan cheeses? I'm sure most would taste nice, but just want some recommendations, thanks|||Cheese can be vegetarian (and generally is) without it being vegan. Not all vegetarians are vegan. Assuming you are vegetarian AND vegan, you probably eat mainly soy based cheeses. So you're making sure the cheeses that you eat are vegan as well. It depends on which flavors you like. But there are many soy based cheeses that are very good.|||Cheezly, some Provamal, Tofutti and Scheese are all VEGAN cheeses. They have come a long way in recent years; they used to be a bit plasticiney in my opinion.

I tend to buy Cheezly or Tofutti, mainly because it's the easiest to find where I live. They have it in Tesco and in Holland & Barrett. The Tofutti cream cheese is good, they have many flavours - good for sarnies. The Cheezly stuff is good too, again in many flavours. You can get extra melty mozarella for pizzas!

Some links below for you. Experiment with them and see which suits you, and enjoy! :)|||Actually vegan means not consuming anything coming from animals. That includes leather products for wearing and milk + milk products in consuming. Cheese is a milk product. Its vegetarian but not vegan.

However, if you know, then Gouda, Cheddar, Parmesan and such, these are some cheese varieties that are available without rennet.
Mozzarella doesn't have rennet either, but its mostly for pizza. Remember, Kraft cheese has calf rennet.|||I like most varieties of Cheezly - available in Holland & Barrett. The Mature Cheddar kind is nice in sandwiches, the Mozarella one melts better. In my opinion the Garlic &Herb and Nacho ones taste rank, but thats just my opinion I guess. Also I recently tried Edam style - nothing like Edam but tastes sort of how I remember Dairylea.|||Cheese can be vegetarian (and generally is) without it being vegan. Not all vegetarians are vegan. Assuming you are vegetarian AND vegan, you probably eat mainly soy based cheeses. So you're making sure the cheeses that you eat are vegan as well. It depends on which flavors you like. But there are many soy based cheeses that are very good|||My local health food shop stocks Cheezly [1] and Sheese [2], of which I prefer Sheese.|||I'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian and I love Daiya cheese - it's vegan. :D|||go for herbal cheese,cheese is made from cow milk,

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment