Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Where can I buy (websites too and all must be vegan);
Cheese and onion crisps
Cheese and onion pasty
Jam roly poly
cheddar style cheese
Rice pudding

Where can I buy these? Or does anyone have the recipes they can send links to?
Thanks.|||Now I am totally confused. I thought vegans did not eat cheese.
http://www.followyourheart.com/|||Well, by definition, cheese and anything isn't going to be vegan. If you can find vegan cheese, youc an always veganize any pasty recipe.

If you check out www.happycow.net, you'll find vegetarian and veg-friendly restaurants and natural food stores all over the world.

You can go to www.vegweb.com for vegan recipes.

There are several brands of vegan cheese out there, including Follow Your Heart, Teese (from Temptation Soydairy), and Scheese.

I'm in the U.S. If you live there, message me, and I'll give you links to vegan online retailers.|||http://www.vegan-food.net/
Most of the things your looking for are in the supermarket you gotta look in the right places.|||I have no idea what jam roly polys are, for rice pudding and pastries you would be better off making them yourself.

As for vegan alternatives to cheese there is Sheese and other brands that you can find at some health food stores.
If not you can always shop online:
www.veganessentials.com
www.veganstore.com

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment