Friday, February 24, 2012

Hi,my mom bought me veggie cheese and it has milk protein=( .I wanted vegan cheese.I'm a vegetarian but I want to eat vegan cheese instead of regular cheese.Is veggie cheese just like regular cheese because it has casein(milk protein) ?.I think it is weird that they are using milk in their products.Are you vegans worried that your vegan cheese is made in the same plant as the veggie cheese?.I might become a vegan someday and it would be cool if there are BIG vegan grocery stores all over the country.

http://www.galaxyfoods.com/|||I had the same issue. I recently began to cut dairy out of my life and went to the store to try and find alternative cheeses. The best they had was the brand you mentioned, and I did notice that it contained Casein. I got it anyways, with the knowledge that at least it wasn't whole milk cheese.

According to some studies, vegan and vegetarianism is a growing culture, so within the next five or ten years, you may see more stores specializing in completely-dairy-free products. In the meanwhile, check out vegan websites and forums to try and locate vegan cheese companies and see what your options are.|||There are some veggie cheeses that are actually vegan, you just have to read the ingredients. When I first started the vegan diet, I bought veggie slices, and then after I had eaten a few of them, they tasted a little bit too much like real cheese for my liking, so I checked the ingredients and they are not vegan, and it doesn't say anywhere on the package that they are. Unfortunately, most chain stores are not going to sell vegan cheeses, you might have to find a health food store or farmers market, but you don't really need fake cheese.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment