Tuesday, February 28, 2012

So what will it be ? Say where its located - what city and state (street as well if you know it) it is located in.

whats your favorite dish there?
----------------------

I think for me it would have to be Slice in New York City. I've only been to the location on 2nd avenue between 73rd and 74th streets, but i saw on their site that they have another location in greenwich village. It's like this little hole in the wall of a restaurant and they make this thin crust type of pizza. they have vegan and rice mozarella as an option for any pizza order and also vegan desserts, etc. and the vegan cheese there is SO GOOD! I should ask what kind they use seriously. I have been there several times but the pizza is so good that I just never thought to order anything else so ive never tried their snacks, salads, soup, etc. Well its also expensive. average of 5-6 dollars a slice. three slices got me to 18 dollars. they are generous slices though.

they have non vegan items too with actual cheese and they do have chicken items like salad or on pizza i think but all their chicken is hormone free, antibiotic free, and free range. they have options for people allergic to gluten and wheat too.

they deliver too but i live on the east side further up, like 20 blocks away so i never bothered asking their distance limits.

just a great company. im always happy to give my money to support them. it looks deceiving for its size (very very tiny place and kind of rough around the edges) but they are up to par with their food. trust me! ha i should get paid for all this great publicity. XD
check em out.
http://sliceperfect.com/
http://sliceperfect.tumblr.com/|||This isn't a strictly vegan restaurant, but they have several vegan items, including an awesome vegan french toast. It's called The Lone Wolf, and it's on Main Street in Amherst, MA. The food there is really good, although the service is hit or miss. Sometimes, I've gotten great service, and other times I've gotten terrible service.|||Green in San Antonio. The "Chicken Fried Wheat Meat" (with mashed potatoes and cream gravy, of course) is so good I almost feel guilty every time I eat it!|||San Francisco's famous Greens Restaurant down on the Bay. Everything they have is fabulous!

http://www.greensrestaurant.com/

They have some items that are vegetarian, but not vegan, but this is the best in the country, hands down.|||there is this restaurant I went to, it's called Real Food Daily. There is a location in West Hollywood(20 mins from where I live). :) Their German Chocolate Cake is soooo orgasmic and their Dark Fudge Brownies. ha ha. I'm vegetarian, not a vegan, but the restaurant is vegan and they have yummy food!|||Curly's Lunch @ 14th street here in Manhattan, between 2nd and 1st i think...pretty decent stuff. I dont usually go out to eat, but if i do, I go there, Pomme Frites or this Japanese place near me ~73rd and i think amsterdam.|||Probably Delicious, a chinese restaurant in Winnipeg, MB that has Ginger Beef, Eel, Chicken, etc, all vegan.|||I've been a veggie for 13 years and can honestly say I've never been to a strictly veggie/vegan restaurant. However, there IS a raw restaurant in Tampa, FL (about an hour from me) that I'd love to try... their menu looks delish. I'll have to convince the fiancee' to come with me one of these days.|||KFC and Burger King are two of my favorites. They are located in many cities.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment