Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A friend of mine brought some over from the USA a few weeks ago, but I haven't been able to find any in any shops near me, does anyone know anywhere that produces it?

I know you can buy it online but I'd rather get it from a shop - I'm not at home much during the week so delivery would be a bit of an issue.

Where I live is quite remote but I travel a lot with my work, so buying it from most big cities wouldn't be a problem, anyone have any ideas?|||Tesco carries vegan "cheese" as I suspect so do most "chain" stores and supermarkets.|||You're wrong exsft; only Tesco superstores sell 1 type of Cheezly; most don't. Waitrose is the only other supermarket to sell it, again only larger stores. No chain store sells it apart from H&B, Shame the answers from Brits who knew the answer fell victim to the silly points games being played ...

Report Abuse

|||...on V&V at the moment, with most answers receiving TDs in double figures and being 'hidden' as a result, with one answer being randomly selected for a ludicrously high # of TUs and votes

Not suggesting for a moment you're involved in such idiocy, mate. Hope all goes well

Report Abuse

|||Wow whats with all the thumbs down?!

Report Abuse

|||Tesco & Holland & Barrett do vegan cheese|||The type of cheese your friend brought from the US may not be one you can get in the UK.

Holland and Barrett sell Redwood Cheezly - there are several types, including melting ones and a soya-free one.

Larger branches of Tesco and Watrose sell Cheezly, but only the plain cheddar type.

And many independent health food shopes also sell Cheezly and other brands such as Scheese and Tofutti (also sold in H&B).

Pure also make a vegan cheese - I've only seen it in Waitrose. I find it disgusting, and haven't met a vegan yet who likes it.

Cheezly is by far the best|||Health food shops will tend to give you the most variety of choice, though many supermarkets have some as well. I don't buy it very often now, but, the one that I do like is Tofutti Garlic and Herb cream ''cheese''. I've only ever seen that in a health shop.|||Health food stores usually have a nice selection of vegan cheeses. Find one in your area; if they don't have what you want, they'll order it in for you.|||I know an amazing vegan cheese that I love, it is called cheezley and you can buy it in most health food shops and online at the redwoods whole food company.|||Holland and Barrett definitely sell vegan cheese, I've had it from there before :)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment