Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I finally found the ingrediants to make one and it was really good. I missed having pizza as it was one of my favorite old foods. I used Mia crust (pretty sure its vegan) Ragu sauce, yves meatless ground and vegan motz cheese. Onion powder, garlic, also a little bit of chilli fixens rotel. Actually, its been a while, but it turned out maybe even better than regular pizza, even with the vegan cheese I don't normally like.|||Me and my mum buy this one, it's Amy's organics veggie pizza (sold in the freezer section) It's a no cheese or immitation cheese pizza, it's the best! I'm really addicted lol|||I haven't had vegan pizza with soy cheese, but another type of vegan pizza that's good, though a bit different, is hummus pizza.

I make it at home using pita for my crust, and I spread hummus like you would use tomato sauce (but thicker). I put the toppings directly on top of that, and I use sauteed onions, roasted peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, and olives or capers. I bake at 400F for about 10 minutes, and it makes a nice change of pace.

PS: If you have zPizza in your area, they are offering vegan pizza with Daiya soy cheese which I've heard is really good.|||I make vegan pizza at home all the time (probably too much to be honest with you). And I find it delicious. I stick with organic, canned tomato sauce, organic crust and vegan cheese with tomatoes as a topping. We even have a bunch of restaurants in the area that serve vegan pizza with cheese from the Vegan Gourmet- good stuff!|||I make pizza all the time - Vegan. However I usually just skip the cheese all together, I find it hard to find a soy or rice cheese which doesn't contain casien.|||You can also use thinly sliced tofu sprinkled with nurtitional yeast to give it a cheesy flavor.|||I usually make my oven vegan pizza, but I like Toffutti brand. It's pan pizza, but it tastes very good.|||I've had a vegan pizza but the ones from whole foods it was alright for me :)
but i bet the ones home-made taste much better|||Amy's cheeseless pizza is the BEST!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment