Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ok so i gave up awhile ago on the whole vegan cheese thing because every kind I got tasted absolutely horrible and I ended up just wasting more money than anything because it isn't exactly cheap either. My local giant was just rebuild and remodeled with a HUGE vegan section(compared to what they had before anyway.) and they sell the vegan rice cheese slices made by galaxy. I was wondering, before i waste another $4 on veg cheese that may end up in the garbage again, if anyone here has tried it and what are your opinions? Is it anything like the veggie slices? I used to eat that, way back in the day, and it didn't bother me at all. I thought the tofutti cheese slices and the vegan gourmet were really bad though. Any opinions will be welcomed, my curiousity has been getting the best of me so I will probably just pick up a pack next time i hit the store, I just don't want to be dissapointed again. Thanks guys!|||Hi Icy. It seems like every time a non-dairy cheese comes out, people tell me how great it is, then it turns out to be horrible. The latest one I was told about was horribly expensive, with mixed reviews online. If a couple people say it's bad, you have to go with them. I think it's like anything else-- when you're looking for a replacement, it's hard to duplicate because you are always using the original item to compare it to. I have given up wasting money on those kind of products, and have learned to enjoy food without it-- altering recipes. It's healthier anyway. I have never found a good one. If a good product comes out, they're going to make a lot of money, because a lot of people are looking for the same thing as you.|||Three stars?! ******! I kid.

Report Abuse

|||You can try carrot cheese, I had it.|||take carrot cheese

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment