Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm craving some vegan cheese melted on bread in a sandwich with tomato, cucumber and lettuce. Unfortunately I have none of those. What are you craving?|||kettle corn. salty and sweet. mmm.|||Chocolate cake.. or maybe chocolate chip cookies..

I'm always craving chocolate..|||A quesadilla with Daiya cheese, Quorn, pico de gallo and a glass of blood orange pop|||A full rack of baby back ribs from Flaggians covered in bbq sauce and a baked potato. Ill just have some carrot soup instead... :(|||Veggie burgers... might have them tomorrow....
and kind of craving morning star ribs (it's vegan) omg.. I'm in love with their bbq sauce.
& Potatoes with non dairy sour cream and chives...|||Raw vegan brownies|||Avocado's|||Kettle chips|||Chicken ... but I'll forget about it. Its worth saving an animal.|||Steak is what is for dinner.

I am craving a bagel, scrambled eggs and milk.|||beef its whats for dinner

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment