Tuesday, February 28, 2012

So I have been completely Vegetarian for about 2 years now. I love it, but I feel like to be healthier, I need to eat Vegan. I've read a lot of pro vegan books and articles so I know why I can't seem to cut cheese out of my diet. Vegan cheeses are nauseating to me. Has anybody out there found it hard to switch. It feels almost impossible whereas becoming vegetarian felt pretty easy to me. Does anyone have any tips or advice? Also, I have been watching this guy on youtube for a while called Dan McDonald (liferegenerator) and he is completely raw. Does anyone eat raw? Do you feel that's better than eating just vegan?|||I am vegetarian and i am also trying to become raw vegan, i am trying this for four months, and i don't know how i can do this, i have had a hard time trying to do the switch and i am starting tomorrow! Try going raw vegetarian, where you can eat raw milk, raw cheese, raw eggs (we have our own chickens, but i would never eat them raw!!!) I personally think raw milk and cheese taste better then the pasteurized ones. It is a hard switch and i am going to try my best. I think i have been vegetarian for 5 years now, and want to become more fit so i can go into cheer leading, but i have been having a hard time with this. Good luck on the new lifestyle change.
contact me if you have more questions

When i eat raw for like a week it feels like i have more energy and sleep better, i would recomend trying it

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment