Friday, February 24, 2012

I need some awesome vegan recipes. Something for dinner tonight.. I have a large array of vegetables and vegan cheese and other vegan products on hand. Give me some ideas :)|||I've compiled a list of veg recipes in pdf format found on the internet in my blog, you may want to take a look
http://living-vegan.blogspot.com/2007/01鈥?/a>
you can also visit vegan blogs and see their recipes, many of them are awesome|||there are some easy vegan recipes on this link, just go to vegan category.
X D|||One of the things that I like about being vegan is that I don't have to cook so much. I can go home and have a bowl of cereal (with soymilk of course). Then if I'm still hungry I can eat some fruit or peanut butter and crackers.....
I've been cooking for 30 years or so..... so for me it's nice to not have to cook and clean the kitchen 3 fr*ckn times a day.
But if you like to cook, there are always recipes on the net.|||Garden vegetable bake with cheese and bread crumbs
A stir fry over brown rice
Grilled marinated veggies on a roll

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment