Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Like I have tried before, but usually just end up failing. I'm already down to just eating chicken and I drink a lot of milk. Also are there any vegan cheeses or milks? I know I already posted this, but I only got one answer and I would like other opinions.|||There are many different types of vegan cheese! :) They usually call it "Sheese". It tastes pretty much like cheese, infact I used to buy it before I went vegan because cheese always went off quickly and I prefered the taste. I'm guessing you're in USA so you'll probably be able to buy it at any wholefood store. (I live in the UK - I buy it from Holland & Barrett, about 20p more than cheese).

Silk soya milk is delicious to drink, I absolutely love the taste. I usually have normal soy milk in cereal and tea. (It's about the same price as normal milk - plus it doesn't go off for months!)

There are many types of Vegan chicken substitutes, you can buy them from supermarkets, wholefood stores and even some corner shops.

There is egg substitute for cooking, etc. Just use nectar instead of honey!

Hope you succeed! :)|||Maybe you should try being a vegetarian first (no meat or animal by products).
And once you can handle that you can stop drinking milk, then stop eating eggs, then stop eating honey, THEN stop eating all foods that contain milk, eggs, or honey.

Also there are lots of great vegan milks you can try, there's rice milk, soy milk, or almond milk.|||Think of being vegan as not eating
(1) dairy/eggs
(2)meat/fish

And for everything that you can't eat, there is a healthier vegan alternative. For example, vegan sour cream and tofurkey. Its easy!|||Start as a vegetarian first because it helps you adapt to a vegan lifestyle as you go.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment