Tuesday, February 28, 2012

specifically cheese and milk. I personally think its wrong but my boyfriend has a very sensitive stomach (and on top of that may be slightly lactose intolerant...his doctor didn't say but he gets sick when he eats too much cheese) and I'm worried about his health. I was thinking of somehow getting him to drink soy milk.

Also what are some vegan cheeses that taste like real cheese? He likes cheesy things (grill cheese and pizza and such) and I don't want him to suffer every time he eats it.|||When he eats dairy foods he should take a lactaid tablet. You buy them in the drug store and it has the enzymes necessary for breaking down the milk sugar that his bady lacks. My daughter takes them and has no problems whatsoever|||there is nothing wrong with being vegan. dont try to change someone. he's fine the way he is.|||The first answer is that you CAN'T make him do anything. I also think you shouldn't try to make him do anything. You'll both have a more happy life if you get rid of the control issues. I guess, in retrospect, that's the second answer too.|||You asked: "...How can I make my boyfriend start eating vegan food?..."

April, one of the fastest ways of making him your ex-boyfriend is insisting that he eat vegan food.

People eat what they want to eat.

-Stuart|||Don't push veganisn(?) on him mean need their meet and protein to build muscle to look better for you|||Don't.

He can drink goat's milk. But there's no reason why he can't eat meat.

Most cults use vegetarianism to help create a chemical imbalance in people's brains that makes them easier to "brainwash". You need the proteins in meats to help your brain cells work properly.|||How do I get my boyfriend to stop carrying a woman's purse? You can't change someone.|||you can't make anyone be vegan. If he is lactose intolerant and he still wants to eat dairy then it is on his head if he gets sick. He knows the consequences. I'm LIT and I know what happens to me when/if I eat dairy and sometimes I do....but I'm a grown woman and I make my own choices and make my own decisions about what I eat. It's what being an adult does.|||If he feels like crap, then he will try new things on his own accord. Offer suggestions and advice if he asks, otherwise, expect your friends to start taking bets as to when he becomes you ex boyfriend.

And so what if YOU hate lactose free dairy. What if he likes it?

Is he going to have any freedom whatsoever over his own food choices?

Back off.|||Being vegan is a personal choice...
Don't do that control crap he'll leave as fast as he can.|||Use whatever technique you use to "make" him do everything else.

That lucky guy.|||good luck...absolutely.

火车采集器
  • the pillars of the earth
  • calculate percentage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment