Friday, February 17, 2012

So I bought a bag of roasted nuts and another of raw I soaked them and peeled them in separate containers so I got trough the roasted nuts and began with the raw but we I grabbed one I felt something pop in my hand and I notice a whole in the nut and a clear gel like substance around it do you think this was a worm the whole wast to deep and looked kind of rotten but that still dosent explain the gel can I used the roasted nuts instead I'm not I raw vegan I just wanted to make the cheese|||THrow that one nut out, and use the rest. It's not uncommon. Holes may be in the seam of the nut, or from a tiny insect, and the fleash of the nut ( ironically called the meat of the nut) goes rotten, from moisture.

火车采集器
  • baltimore inner harbor
  • billy elliot san francisco
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment