Friday, February 17, 2012

I want to buy some vegan cheese that tastes close to regular cheese and I need some recommendations. I've seen some veggie cheeses in Whole Foods, etc. but they contain Casein (a milk derived ingredient) and I want to stay away from that. I've seen some vegan cheeses online and I want to try finding them in a store near me to try. I just wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions for a good vegan cheese (cheddar and Parmesan flavor) that I could get that tastes REALLY GOOD and MELTS! Also, if its Organic, that would be great!

Thanks in advance!|||Ignore the trolls :)

One of my favorite vegan cheeses is Follow Your Heart -- Vegan Gourmet Cheese Alternative. It's available at Whole Foods and other health food stores. It tastes really good melted but I don't like it plain. There's a cheddar flavor.
http://www.followyourheart.com/cheese_pr鈥?/a>

Teese is even better, but the flavor is mozzarella.
http://store.nexternal.com/shared/StoreF鈥?/a>

I'm not sure if there are any vegan cheeses that are organic.|||Cheese is made of milk. If it's vegan, it ain't cheese.

Cows like being milked. I imagine sheep and goats do, too. They have a nice life on the farm. What's the problem?|||hey will, cows like being milked: yes.... BUT cows only need to be milked when they're prego.. now i don't know how smart you are but when a cow gets preganent is usually has a baby who takes the milk from it...

thats how it USED to be until humans came along and connected big awful machines to a cows uterus and took its milk AND its baby.....

and fyi... they don't live a happy life on the farm

so back to the question at hand: you can try a cheese called shreese... i havent had a chance to try it but i heard its really good...

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment