Monday, February 6, 2012

I turned vegan about a month ago im doing great just miss philadelphia cheese! Does anyone know any vegan cheese with a similar taste?|||Tofutti "Better Than Cream Cheese" is like cream cheese. I use it and I like it.|||Yes, Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese is probably the closest. It doesn't have that real cheese taste, but doesn't taste disgusting and chalky like some soy cheeses. Actually, it's pretty good with fresh chives on a bagel. I recently had a taste (accidental) of Philadelphia after many years of not eating it - it tasted fatty and sour - whereas the Tofutti has a much lighter cleaner taste.|||I haven't tried the one everyone else has answered about, but Tofutti do do lovely cream cheeses anyway, so I'd imagine it's as good as everyone is saying! I love Tofutti's "herb and chives" cream cheese, I can't taste any difference between that and "real" cream cheese

Go for Tofutti! They do lovely ice cream/iced soya desserts as well|||Hmmm..correct, whenever my mother in law comes to the house for a visit (she is vegan), I serve her this Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese and she loves it..but if you ask me, my favorite cheese is the bufala mozzarella cheese..its just creamy and tasty and makes my ever dish taste really good..here鈥檚 where I always order it from: http://www.idealcheese.com/bufalamozzare鈥?/a>|||Cheese is by nature a derivative from an animal product.therefore,as a vegan,your cheese days are over.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment