Monday, February 6, 2012

I once made my own cheese alternative with banana, oil, vinegar, salt and sugar, and it tasted and looked pretty close to real cheese, but the banana discolored soon so I want to know a better alternative that you can make at home. Any suggestions?|||If you really are looking for something like that, I would get from the library or purchase the Uncheese Cookbook. It has recipes for all kinds of make your own cheese products. I cannot vouch for it, because I gave up on cheese subs awhile ago, but maybe that has what you are looking for,|||You need nutritional yeast.

The best vegan Cheese recipes involve raw cashews, nutritional yeast, and water, starch and lemon juice.|||This is my favorite recipe for "cheese". I don't use quite as much salt as it calls for.
http://vegweb.com/index.php?topic=7057.0|||This will make sort of a cheese dip:

nutritional yeast
flour
garlic powder
onion powder
salt
margarine
mustard powder|||Buy Uncheese Cookbook.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment