Thursday, February 9, 2012

Would like to avoid soy products or conglomerate websites please.|||Daiya cheese is vegan and soy free.

You can buy it at www.veganessentials.com or www.veganstore.com

I haven't tried it yet, but I've heard good things about it.|||I have had daiya cheese and it tastes amazing! yum by far my favorite! best of all it is soy free!|||By definition cheese is dairy therefore not vegan.|||Pangea sells the best gourmet vegan cheese - Dr. Cow.
http://www.veganstore.com/index.html?act鈥?/a>|||Well, everyone beat me to it.

Daiya and Dr. Cow are both vegan soy-free cheeses. I've tried Daiya at a couple of local restaurants, and it's really, really good and melty. I was never a big cheese fan, but this stuff is good!

I think I've tried Dr. Cow at a restaurant once or twice. Dr. Cow is made from nuts and is a raw cheese. It's pretty expensive, though.|||I've never had vegan cheese. I hope to try it one day.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment