Thursday, February 9, 2012

and does it taste good, thanks

and i was just wondering how you add additional notes?|||I just bought some called Vegan Gourmet and it is really good. I got it at Whole Foods Market.

You add additional notes by putting your mouse over the drop down arrow that looks like a pencil and pick add details..|||Bah! She is a company schill! *laughter*

Report Abuse

|||Whole Foods Market carries a line of vegan cheese. If you have a Trader Joe's they might have some too. If not, most health food stores, and some chain supermarkets carry it in the tofu/grocery section.

It's surprisingly good, closer to dairy cheese than imitation meat is to meat (according to omnivorous friends). I eat non-animal-rennet dairy cheese and the soy cheese is pretty good even if you can tell there's a difference.|||Wild Oats sells vegan cheese but I haven't tried it yet, so I don't know how it tastes.|||If you look, you can find vegan cheese in just about any grocery store out there. Even Wal-Mmart has it. I must warn you though, I've tried just about every vegan cheese out there and they all taste awful to me. The best one would have to be Tofutti. I bought that one most recently and it has almost a cheese-like smell to it with an odd oder. It still didn't taste good though.|||Look at the ingredients before you buy imitation cheese. Some misleading soy, or rice cheese's have casein in them, a milk derivative. I think that trader Joe's does. I would try the Whole Foods Market.|||You can get soy cheese at Wal-Mart. It's usually in the produce department. You can find a greater variety at health food stores, though, and a lot better help with finding vegan foods. But if you're just looking to try it, go to the grocery store and find some. It doesn't taste like cheese, exactly, but it's pretty good. I think almond cheese tastes a lot more like real cheese...you'd have to go to a health food store to find that.

To add add'l notes, go to your question and there should be a button that says "Add More Details" or something similar.|||buy it at a specialty shop, like natural food co-op. it tastes a little bit weird but you get used to it.|||There is no vegan cheese, no cheese, as a vegan you can't eat the product of an animal's bodily fluids. Vegans and Peta oppose all of the "abuse" that dairy cows suffer. Of course, I'm omnivorous and eat whatever I want, including animals and their fluids.|||Try at a cowless farm.|||Buy it at a vegan cheese store!|||well as far as i know cheese is NOT an animal so just eat the real stuff :P|||Isn't cheese vegan to begin with? (no meat in it?)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment