Friday, February 17, 2012

Where can I get it and which is the best one? I love strong cheadder so anything close to that will do! Thanks.|||Redwoods Cheezly is the most widely sold, there are several flavours, and a couple of melting cheeses. I like the new soya free one best, but it isn't that widely sold yet; it's the one that tastes most like dairy cheese - I think, it's a long time since I tasted dairy cheese

Holland & Barrett stock several of the flavours; larger branches of Tesco and Waitrose stock the White Cheddar but no others.

Independent health food shops sell it too.

There are other makes.Scheese is sold in independent health food shops, I haven't seen it any where else. Tofutti make cheddar and mozzarella slices - ok if you can't get Cheezly - and Better Than Cream Cheese (it is) in a few flavours; H&B sell these.

Pure - who make the dairy-free spread - make a cheese. I've only seen it in Waitrose. I find it disgusting.|||Hi! You can get many cheeses, Sainsburys, Tesco and Asda Stock Parmesan and Cheddar Powder which you can sprinkle on top of pasta :) like this http://store.veganessentials.com/parmazano-imported-vegan-parmesan-p2586.aspx
You can also get alot of cheeses like mozerella and blue cheese and many more from redwood, Which are lovely! http://redwoodfoods.co.uk/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=3&Itemid=29&vmcchk=1&Itemid=29

Hope this helped :)|||I would seriosuly look at making your own.
It's cheap ( cheese is always so darn pricey), and you can make a crap load with different tastes.
This is blue cheese
http://www.vegalicious.org/2011/06/03/bl鈥?/a>
I have tried it, it was good.

This is sharp cheddar haven't tried it
http://www.food.com/recipe/vegan-sharp-c鈥?/a>

I have to promote almond cheese- look for recipes to make that, it's amazing. really realyl tangy, rich solid.
I use miso paste a lot, I love it. You can buy it very cheap at any Asian market, and I'd suggest finding one close to you anyway, because they sell fresh tofu, pressed tofu, sea weeds, sea vegetables, dired vegetables and all kind of things MUCH cheaper than Sainsbury's which won't have them all anyway.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment