Friday, February 17, 2012

I need vegan cheese that melts I already know sheese but it doesn't melt and its 8 dollars a pack. Is there any other cheeses? Best answer 10 points:] Thumbs up if I love ur answer.|||There's no vegan cheese at the grocery store i go to, but i'm pretty sure when you go to the store and read the packages they say whether it melts or not. Vegan cheese is soy non-dairy & non-rennet cheese for the other answer who asked. There is soy cheese i saw at the store, but its got milk protein in it, so i didn't buy it. Sorry i can't tell you a specific brand.|||Follow Your Heart vegan cheese melts. I've bought the cheddar kind, had it melted on tortilla chips, and it was ridiculously similar to normal nachos (so similar it almost creeped me out, haha). They have other types too like mozzarella. I got it at a health food store.

And to Bob- Vegan cheese is to cheese as veggie burgers are to normal burgers. Vegan cheese is a dairy-free, caesin-free alternative to normal cheese. It has soy and other ingredients in it rather than milk. It's just a substitution. It is vegan because there are no animal products in it.|||Try this first site for good vegan mock cheeses that actually melt..

http://www.vegan-food.net/category/chees鈥?/a>

You can also checkout this 7th day Adventist site but this addy I gave you skips the religious side of this site and goes directly to a page about recipes. .

http://www.mountshastasda.com/article.ph鈥?/a>

You could also check out the Loma Linda University site for recipes too.|||I'm sorry I think I'm confused... doesn't vegan mean you don't eat cheese? Cheese, dairy, from cows... I'm ignorant I know, so please help me get it.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment