Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What's a tasty kind of vegan cheese? I want to make vegan cheese spaghetti. (without meat)
Ingredients:spaghetti, ragu, cheese and ground meat
I want to make a vegan version with no meat and vegan cheese.

Does vegan cheese melt like dairy cheese? I think I read on the internet that vegan cheese doesn't melt as well as vegan cheese.|||for vegan cheesy tomato sauce the best is adding nutritional yeast. tastes just like cheese.

cheezly melts like cow cheese.|||Sure it does! The soy cheeses in health stores are good, or you can make your own cheese by blending raw cashews with enough water to make creamy, a tablespoon of nutritional yeast, and lemon juice and salt to taste. I do it all the time; it's delicious!|||There is no tasty kind of vegan cheese because, by definition, cheese is dairy.

火车采集器
  • international house
  • chinese menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment