Friday, February 3, 2012

we bought tickets from them about two months ago for the San Diego concert to see taylor swift. the concert is next sunday.... we called them and they said that they shipped them yesterday but we got no email..... I have never used STUBHUB before......( my sister bought the tickts i had no idea it was sellers selling tickets, and that they werent direct) PLZ HELP is stubhub legit?!|||Hey..I was panicking too. I bought Keith Urban and Tay Tay tix for Philadelphia. I didn't get my email and my confirmation for a month and a half. I was petrified. It finally came . Its gonna be a link you have to download and then you print out this huge piece of paper. It won't be a normal sized ticket. It will be a piece of paper with a barcode on it, one that I guess the person at the venue will scan. It wont have your name on it. It will have the person that sold it to StubHubs name on it.
Sit tight, it will be there soon.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment