Friday, February 3, 2012

I'M GOING TO THEIR SAN DIEGO CONCERT NOVEMBER 15TH AND I GOT THEM GIFTS AND WANT TO GIVE IT TO THEM AND GET AN AUTOGRAPH AND PHOTO|||They usually do their meet and greets before the concert. You usually have to win the meet and greets from a radio station or you have to have connections to get some|||Please stop dreaming about these boys. They cant individualize their fan base. They will appreciate your gifts though, once they pass all of the red tape. They will not, however, remember you. Just being real.

Oh, and I'm sure if I were one of those boys, I would be tired of doing a meet and greet at each and every one of my million tour stops with girls screaming at the top of their lungs in my ear!|||The only people who can go to a meet & greet are people who have backstage passes. They don't do meet & greets for free, which sucks. So the answer is no. It's actually kinda funny how crazy fans wait around allllll night to see if they can see them leave or something. The first time I went to a concert of their's I took my niece and we got pushed into a mob of crazy girl fans who THOUGHT they saw them, which they didn't. Crazy crazy people.......|||no because the jonASS sisters are selfish losers who think only about themselves and hannah montana who is also a fat ugly beast|||omg your so lucky! i have been to zero jonas brothers concerts and i will probaly never go to one in my life! have fun ill wish i was there|||Stop shouting at us, man. I think you have to win a contest to meet them.|||how do you have tickets?
they dont go on sale yet.|||i dont KNOW

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment