Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tofutti isn't my favorite vegan cheese, but it's most readily available in the UK, like you'll get it in Tesco, Holland and Barrett and most health food stores, you can buy it here just in case you can't find it anywhere :)

http://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk/cgi-loca鈥?/a>

My favorite, and the one that tastes even better than real cheese (according to people who eat real cheese) is Sheese, it's sooo good!

Heres a link of where you can get some, i strongly recommend it!
http://www.buteisland.com/a_suppliers.ht鈥?/a>

Hope i helped! :)|||I've tried cheezly and wasn't impressed. It had a powdery texture that wasn't nice at all.

My total fave is sheese, by Scottish company Bute Island... their website V V V V
http://www.buteisland.com/

You can buy sheese in Sainsburys, and places like Holland and Barrett and The Nutrition Centre do a good range of sheese too.|||I quite like the garlic and herb Tofutti cream cheese.

For pizzas etc the newer "meltables" from Redwood et al are not bad.

You can also make "cheese" sauces/toppings etc using nutritional yeast - see Joanne Stepaniak's "Uncheese Cookbook".|||The best vegan cheese in the UK is Tofutti original. You can also purchase it with herbs and in different varieties.|||I'm quite happy eating most of the ones people have mentioned, they're all pretty good.

I find it so funny how people get involved with these threads when they've nothing to say but "why eat 'cheese' when you're vegetarian"... hmmm|||I tried cheezly and I didn't like it. I will be very interested to see what others think and whether the other brands taste any different.|||cheezly|||daztg|||why eat cheese when your a vegan


its like people eating quorn burgers when their a vegetarian!



*** ****

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment