Friday, February 3, 2012

soo i was supposed 2 go on d 18th at the grove but it was sold out..im goin 2 san diego (concerts in the park) on sunday, the 20th..if uve been 2 d tour:
1) do they have cute metro station stuff that i can buy??
2) do u get 2 meet them?? i really just wanna meet metro station bcos i kno its impossible 2 meet all of d bands..sooo did u get 2 meet metro station n get an autograph or something?
3) ooohhh wb d mosh pits?!? not so bad?!?

im soorrryy f im totally curious..im jus soooo excited!! i cant wait!! :]|||I went to The Grove last night.
1. They had a MS tote bag, and my friend bought this purple MS shirt. It was cute. So yeah, they have good MS merch to buy.
2. I got to meet some of The Maine, but I didn't see Metro Station. I'm sure they came out too, but I was focusing on The Maine.
3. I didn't stay in the pit for Metro Station, only The Maine. It was crazy, girls were pushing to get closer, but nothing big. My friend stayed in there for Metro Station, and she said somebody tried to start a mosh pit. Everyone was falling, but theres no room to fall on the ground so they fell on top of each other.|||hey i went to the grove and 1.there was lots of stuff to buy there
2.you could meet them in the lobby when its over but the line was 4evr long|||im going to the one tomorrow!
woota!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment