Monday, February 6, 2012

I was looking at the only alternative cheese option in my grocery store, and it had milk protein in it. I went to whole foods and got soy Parmesan "cheese", but it smelled like play-doh and tasted awful. Is there an alternative cheese that tastes good and doesn't have any animal products?|||Daiya.

It's flippin' fantastic.|||I've had vegan rice parmesan cheese that I really liked. I would also suggest Follow Your Heart, they are based in California and make their own condiments, cheeses and vegan meats. I've had their vegenaise; sub for mayonnaise, and it's better than the real thing.|||Nutritional yeast is good and actually healthy compared to fake alternatives.|||Daiya is definitely the best.|||dayia cheese is great!|||Cheese is made from milk. There are all kinds of "alternatives", but they don't taste like cheese. And if you read labels, you'll see they're mostly fat and chemicals. Tough it out; you don't need cheese!|||no

火车采集器
  • jp cycles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment