Monday, February 6, 2012

Agree with Kitty Kat, the V&V section has much better answers for the likes of this

EDIT***
@ThisIsTheLife: Please for the sake of vegetarians be quiet, your argument is ridiculous & just furthers the stereotype.
QUESTIONER: try a YA search, chances are this question has been asked. It is also likely brands change depending on geo-location + you prob caught the V&V section at a bad time, you'll get an answer i'd say within the next 12 hours or just google.|||Kitty Kat: Yes, but eating meat isn't the healthiest option hence HEALTH and fitness. Your answer actually pissed me off so I'm going to lecture you. We're naturally omnivores by eating plants and BUGS not mammals and fish and birds, but BUGS so no we shouldn't eat meat. I actually think of eating meat as cannibalism and fee it's like eating your family. Would you like it if I killed your mother and asked my family to et her? Hell no. Would you like it if I killed your family and made them into shoes and handbags? Nope. If you want to be a sadistic murder then carry on what your doing you un healthy freak.

Anyways, I like Toffutti :D It's great.|||Paneer :) never had it raw but it's lovely in a curry as a substitute for meat.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment