Thursday, February 9, 2012

I saw your repeat question in Diet & Fitness and was saddened to see that you didn't receive any good answers there. Be patient as questions in this V&V section usually get answered over time. I'm in Australia so can't be too specific about American brands except to say that I bought a packet of Tofutti American cheese slices yesterday and thought they were disgusting! There is no way I could recommend them to you. But I do like Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese in certain circumstances (on a bagel with lots of chives!).|||There are no vegan cheeses. Cheese is a milk product. Manufacturers label various concoctions "cheese", but it's not. You'll never be able to find something that actually tastes like cheese. Perhaps you will find something that you can "make do" with, but it won't be the same.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment