Monday, February 6, 2012

I like daiya I have had that before, but does it work for baking?
I want to make baked macaroni & cheese for my boyfriend who is not vegan but he is lactose intolerant so all that dairy cheese would make him sick. I need one that melts nicely & would hold up to a creamy cheese sauce.

Thank you fellow vegetarians & vegans =)|||Daiya and Teese cheese both work well for baking, at least in my experience. But if you're a vegan yourself, you shouldn't eat those cheeses because they are made with palm oil, which the production of it is chopping down millions of acres of rainforest. Just FYI. But if not, go for it!|||Here's a recipe I use with Vegan Gourmet cheddar:
http://vegweb.com/index.php?topic=21733.鈥?/a>

It's really good. But you only need to use 1 package, not 2.|||Use nutritional yiest...you can find it at whole foods

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment