Monday, February 6, 2012

And any stores that you could recommend that sells great Vegan products.|||I live in Manhattan too. I get my groceries @ Trader Joes [14th street], Fairway, Health Nuts and Integral Yoga. I MAINLY go to Trader Joes and Fairway. Integral Yoga has a beautiful line up of veggies! Health Nuts is mainly vegetarian but damned expensive!

You can find that @ Health nut [it's like 98th and Broadway], you can find it @ Fairway [there's one on 74th and Broadway...for that one, you gotta go upstairs for the orgainc/vegan/vegetarian section and one way uptown like 130soethin street next to the Hudson..take the 1,2,3 train]..ummm...Whole Foods probably sells it too, and you can find it also at Integral Yoga [13th street between 8th and 7th avenue..I love going here!].

those places there are GREAT for vegan shopping. Fairway, Integral Yoga, and Trader Joes [not exactly vegan but VERY cheap and still vegan friendly, i suggest taking a stroll there] are super cheap too.|||I wish I could answer you, but I don't have an answer to your inquiry. All I can recommend is to search for nearby places where they sell Vegan Cheese in the internet.|||Organic Direct

http://www.organicdirect.com/vegan-veget鈥?/a>|||Try walmart. They have everything.|||Ebay|||THE CLOSEST VEGAN CHEESE TO ME IS A 2-HOUR DRIVE|||idk

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment