Monday, February 6, 2012

Currently I have the Follow your heart brand and it doesn't taste like cheese (I know it won't taste EXACTLY like cheese). What brands do you recommend?|||My vegan friend told me Daiya is the best kind, but I haven't tried it. It just came out last year so it's not available everywhere yet.|||Trader Joes soy mozzarella cheese is pretty good|||How about something like this:
http://www.nature.com/scitable/content/n鈥?/a>|||All the fake cheeses from our trader joes contain casein so that is not an option-
But to be honest I think it's just going to be pointless trying to find a fairly good fake cheese. Follow your heart is supposed to be the best but I ended up throwin it out. But if you miss parmesan, galaxy brand makes a fairly good vegan Parmesan sprinkle topping thing. Great on pasta!|||As far as vegan cheese...none I've tried. The closest would have to be VeganRella's cheese.|||Daiya is, by far, the best vegan cheese out there. It even melts!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment