Monday, February 6, 2012

1 gram or less of fat per serving.|||I I always purchase vegan cheese from either Wild by Nature or Whole Foods Market. They're both, rather large, supermarkets in my area. I have also seen it sold in smaller health food stores.|||I think your best bet is to make your own, with either nutritional yeast or raw cashews.|||Your local health food store probably has it! If they don't they'd probably order it for you! I've asked for certain items at a Healthfood store and they didn't stock it. They said they'd order the items if I would really buy them! Note for a business to special order something it is going to cost more than stuff they stock!|||Whole foods...vegan gourmet!|||You cannot Cheese is dairy not vegan.

火车采集器
  • redlobster
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment