Monday, February 6, 2012

I have tried Sarah Kramer's recipe using vegan cheese. I have tried nutritional yeast which I HATE and my husband is allergic too. I have not been vegan for very long, so I still remember exactly what mac and cheese tasted like (and it was my favourite meal). Do I just have to give it up completely or is there another alternative that I am missing?|||i know how you feel. i've only been vegan for about 2 years, and mac and cheese was my favorite too. i've tried many different recipes for vegan macaroni and cheese, all of which were disgusting :(

sorry, i know that that was not at all helpful|||Use soft tofu in place of the cheese. Instead of nutritional yeast use some other nuty falvor like peanut butter, or soy butter. Serve it with stewed tomatoes.|||"amy's brand"
Its vegitarian and vegan grocery products.
Its ammazzinnggg.
Some of them are in the freezer section already made etc and you just have to heat it up!!|||Yes. Look for the carrot mountain brand at your local grocer.|||Use real cheese you freak|||try to find daiya cheese, it's awesome!|||No, there is not. You wanted to be vegan. Now pay the price.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment