Tuesday, February 14, 2012

where can i buy good vegan chess in L.A? is there a special market that supplys this stuff?
i know wholefoods.. carries it. Does trader Joes carry it?|||Trader Joes does not, sadly. No vegan cheese at all-- no Diaya, no Vegan-rella, not even the usually-very-easy-to-find Follow Your Heart or Toffuti, and no other vegan cheeses either. Sorry. When I spent a few months in SoCal with my Trader Joe's-loving family this last summer (I also love it), I found that out and was saddened. TJs is such a good inexpensive place to get other good items, it'd be nice if they had more specifically vegan products. Still, wherever there is a TJs, there's usually a WFM pretty nearby. There are other great natural groceries in SoCal, too. Check it out (scroll down about half-way down the page to "Health Food Stores"): http://www.happycow.net/north_america/us鈥?/a>|||Most big grocery stores have some non-dairy cheese, although they might not be vegan.

Trader Joes is good. Mothers Market is also great if you find yourself in OC

edit: I may be wrong about Trader Joes, I didn't shop there very often. I mostly shopped at Mother's.

火车采集器
  • government auctions
  • north beach plantation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment