Monday, February 6, 2012

I've tried "mozzarella" and "chedder" slices but they weren't very nice at all. I'm tempted to buy the Cheezly version but always back out cos it doesn't look too nice!|||This is the best vegan cheez I've tasted so far. I always get from whole foods.
http://www.imearthkind.com/Main.htm

I plan to try these. I don't know how good they are:
http://www.galaxyfoods.com/ourbrands/usa鈥?/a>|||I'd rather go hungry than eat non-dairy cheese!!

My mum won't eat dairy so I have to find meals and recipes that don't include milk, cheese etc for her. I've never resorted to 'fake' foods to make up the difference. Experiment with nuts and herbs for the tastes you miss...|||I've tried a few brands; unfortunately it's all a poor substitute for the real thing. I respect your dedication, but I could never give up cheese. I once told my vegan sister-in-law that I'd eat cheese even if it were made from human children. I'm exaggerating of course, but cheese is the greatest thing in the world to taste.

I don't know what to tell you. Try to find one of those pretentious grocery stores (you know the ones; everything's wooden) and sample them. Let me know if any of them are palatable.|||yeah i think the cheezly "mozzarella" is great on pizza as it melts very well. I have to say though i've tried the gouda style and i coudn't even finish it has such a weird texture and horrible aftertaste. maybe try the "mozzarella" on a pizza first with "smoked sausage" seitain, olives and mushrooms. mmmmm|||Actually dear, "best", "vegan" and "cheese" cannot be used in the same sentence.

If you have bizarre and unrefined tastes, you might like "vegan" cheese. Most people who indeed know their cheese would say any of it is "crap".

And of the ones that I've tasted, it's enough to make one hurl if you can get past the smell.|||The hands-down, greatest vegan cheese (IMO) is Follow Your Heart Mozzarella. Most vegans I know will simply not eat pizza without it once they've tried it. FYH also has other varieties such as cheddar, etc. Highly recommended. Enjoy!|||I've never tried a cheese made from the milk of a vegan before so, I couldn't tell you.|||Definitely try cheezy... it tastes good and melts too. I like the chedder the best, the gouder's good too... I have some mozerella in the fridge but haven't tried it yet. I tried Bute Island but it was rank and had a horrible after taste. Just experiment and find a brand you like the best.|||any not made from animals milk
so if you find any let us know too

as i do not believe there are any
vegan cheeses

so i think the only cheese a vegan can get is
cheesed off as there is none|||The 'cheddar' style soy slices in Holland and Barrett are similar to oridinary processed cheese slices. They're all pretty foul though. I find some taste of vinegar, really acrid.|||vegans dont eat cheese!
i think you meen tofu|||vegan's dont eat cheese....|||Uhhhhhh...yeah, vegans don't eat cheese. LOL. You fail.

火车采集器
  • racing games online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment