Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm a vegetarian but I don't eat eggs unless it's been cooked into something like cakes or muffins, I don't drink milk cause it makes be break-out, cheese is a different story but I'd like to cut that out if I could find a great substitute for it. Also I'd need to order it online since I am not close to any health foog stores. Thanks|||I agree with the person who said try the Follow Your Heart products.

I have had the Follow Your Heart mozzarella and it was really good. It comes in a block and I grated it up on pizza or lasagna. I even like to eat it uncooked.

I haven't had much luck with sliced vegan cheeses, though. They taste like plastic.|||cheezly


http://www.veganessentials.com/|||Try follow your heart products. |||I tried cheezly for the first time yesterday!
I liked it, although I tried just a slice on its own and found the soy flavour a bit overpowering. But then when I added it to my food I found it tasted a lot more like dairy cheese! Just don't expect great things and you won't be disappointed.

I don't know where you can order cheezly sorry.|||oh god just eat CHEESE!!!!!!

火车采集器
  • mortal kombat dlc
  • cool games for girls
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment