Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm going to the San Diego concert on September 2nd and I REALLY want floor tickets. They are GA and I wanted to know how early I should go to get them. Also, if you have a friend that works with Live Nation, is there any way you could get GA tickets early??? Or possibly backstage passes???|||I saw Green Day last summer and they were amazing! You should get your tickets as soon as possible. You can get them on this site:
http://www.livenation.com/event/0A00447A鈥?/a>

The only way that you can get backstage passes (most of the time) is if your a fan club member. Green Day's fan club is called The Idiot Club. I'm not sure if you can get passes but if you can then that's probably the best way to do it. It costs like $25 to join though.

I hope this helps. Have fun at the concert!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment