Thursday, February 9, 2012

I know one is made with tofu, and the other with cream cheese, but taste and texture wise, is there much of a difference? I love cheesecake and am thinking about going vegan...I only have it once every so often(maybe twice, three times a year) and want to know your thoughts on vegan cheese cake.

Thanks!|||Hello. I'm not going to lie to you, it does taste different, but not necessarily in a bad way.
In general, the vegan alternatives will never taste exactly the same, but once you get used to them you really will like them as much. You can also keep experimenting with the recipe until you get it just right.
X|||ive never made it before but ive had it at vegan restaurants and it was amazing, my mom (an omnivore) loved it more than i did! lol|||No. Nothing made from soy tastes like its "real" counterpart, IMO.

火车采集器
  • lounges
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment