Monday, February 6, 2012

I bought Veggie Slices only to later find out that they contained casein.
I've been going crazy looking for some good vegan cheese.
Where can I get some? I live in Orlando Florida.|||Sheese is an excellent brand of vegan cheese (it doesn't melt very well though!). It's the only one I've found that tastes good. Most normal grocery stores I've found carry it, but you may have to try a health food store, or even ordering online (www.veganstore.com).

Even if cheese is labelled "vegan", read the ingredients. I've found quite a few "vegan" cheeses with casein in them, so watch out for that.|||You can get them online. Also, at any health food store. I also bought Veggie Slices and ate the whole bag before I realized they had casein. But there are a lot of brands that are completely vegan and taste amazing.|||vegans cannot eat any sort of dary products
end of story|||Try Whole Foods Market.|||I get it at Trader Joes
but they only have a few kinds|||Whole Foods? Or Wild Oats? they have those everywhere now.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment