Friday, February 3, 2012

I am one of Taylor's biggest fans, and I'm going to her San Diego concert in May so I was wondering with her fame and everything now if its even possible to get a picture/autograph with her??:) Thanks!|||Hi!
I'm going to ther Concert in Vegas, and from what I have heard from people who have gone to her concerts before (and on On Demand they had a thing with Taylor) and it said that she used to sign autographs after each show, but now it is a security risk.
But she does sign cds before each show, THEY ARE SIGNED BY HER (They are REAL, not fake), and she sells them at her shows. That way you can still get an autograph from her.

I'm hoping that she is still doing this, I really want her autograph.

If you aren't interested in buying it, you could go to her website and where it says "Meet Taylor" on the side, you can enter the Meet and Greet contest for your show and they will let you know if you win or not. Thats the only way you could meet her. =]
Hope I helped! =]

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment