Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Does vegan cheese taste like real cheese or can you tell it is not real cheese? What is a good brand to buy? |||I like tofutti and follow your heart the best. I've heard Sheese is really good and tastes just like cheese, but it's too expensive for me to buy. I actually prefer to make my own cheese with nutritional yeast. |||vegan cheese is so tasty.. im sorry i forgot the name of the brand i liked best... sorry i dont eat it often, but i have tried it. it tastes closer to cheese than you would imagine.. but not spot on.|||I don't know if you can get it where you are, but Redwood make several good vegan cheeses, including some melting ones.

It's a very long time since I ate real cheese, so I can't say how it compares, but it's good

http://www.redwoodfoods.co.uk/

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment