Friday, February 3, 2012

I had some vegan cheese that I used in a pizza, put it in the freezer for over a week, yesterday took it out and put it in the refrigerator part so it would defrost. Took it out today and it's a little soggy. Is it still good to use?|||If it smells good (when defrosted), it's OK. And if you're within the date that it can be used, it is for sure OK (provided your freezer is OK). Bacteria do not grow in the freezer, so it can be stored for large periods of time - usually 6 months-1 year.|||I would say about 2 years.

It's frozen! seriously there can be no bacteria growth of any sort. Look at the shelf life on any frozen food you can find. At least 2 years minimum. Might be a little freezer burnt, but totally safe.|||I can't imagine why not. It doesn't sound appetizing but I'd think it was edible none-the-less.


Can you do a spell for me?|||i would say nomore than 1 month. mine became gross and starting growing blue dots after 1 month.|||Cheese is an inanimate object. It can't be vegan. >:O

火车采集器
  • dickey s bbq
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment