Friday, February 3, 2012

I am making pizza but I don't know what to use for cheese, since I do not eat it because I am vegan?|||Well you do not need to use cheese to make a pizza you can just add more vegetables and stuff. But if you wanted cheese you could add some Teese or Vegan Gourmet, or make your own cheese with raw cashews or nutrional yeast.|||I'm looking for the same thing! I will keep checking with your answers! :) Thanks for asking!!!|||i just eat it without cheese, put some pineapple on it and its sooo yummy|||Well..you don't need cheese to make pizza...load it up with roasted veggies and a tomato based sauce|||I'm not a vegan, but I do have lactose intolerance. I buy Vegie Slices and Vegie Shreds in the produce section of my supermarket. They taste good to me, and they melt pretty well too. Good luck!|||Like Tracey said Veggie Shred is a good way to go. Also I don't know where you live but in my supermarket (NYC) they sell a lot of imitation cheese (doesn't melt like cheese but it does the job if ur vegan). It is usually right next to the regular cheeses.

Also have you thought about ordering soy cheese from an on-line supermarket?|||Just as there is no such thing as a veg*n that eats any sort of meat there can be no such thing as vegan cheese. By definition cheese is dairy.|||dont buy veggie shreds, they have a milk protein called casein. the best (in my opinion) cheese for pizza is called teese. you have to order it online unless you live in chicago. 2 more good brands are "follow your heart" and "cheesly". research them online to learn more|||Yes, teese. You could also make the tofu ricotta from Vegan w/a Vengenance. I make it about once a week!|||I use soy cheese that I buy at my local grocery store. I either slice it paper thin with a cheese slicer and overlap it over the pizza, or I use a cheese grater to grate it then I spread it evenly over the pizza. Also I prefer to use the mozzarella flavor. If you wanted to make a Mexican style pizza you could use spicy soy cheese that has pepper pieces in it. Then you could use smart ground and taco seasoning.

I recommend the Pillsbury pizza crust that comes in a can. You just open it and spread it out on a cookie sheet. Then you spread your sauce and add your toppings.

Also try vegan pepperoni. It tastes so much like regular pepperoni. It's amazing. I love it. They have the spices down to a tee.

I am so hungry for pizza now:)|||I but this brand called Smart Beat! Its lactose free and fat free as well and it tastes great. The only problem is I don't think it comes in a shreades version.|||Just make it without cheese. It's delicious and you actually taste the sauce and toppings. I put all kinds of veggies on mine.

Plus - you really don't want to eat "fake cheese" anyway. It's full of isolated soy protein.....something you NEED to stay away from......|||lots and lots of vegan cheese replacers!!!

the mozzarella style melts best for pizza take your pick, blue cheese, cheddar, Edam, Parmesan oh my!

http://www.veggiestuff.com/acatalog/dair鈥?/a>

its nice without cheese, but i love cheesy style food, without the cruelty :-)|||THey have veggie cheese(its kinda nasty) and probably soy cheese at your local supermarket.|||follow your heart vegan gourmet cheese alternative!!!

you can f ind it at some specialty health food grocery stores. the best thing is that you can being it to some pizza places and just ask them to use the 'cheese' that you brought itstead.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment