Friday, February 3, 2012

Does everyone think like me that all vegan cheese sucks? Or does anyone know of one that doesnt?|||I second the Follow Your heart brand. I've used it on pizza with great results. I've also used the cheddar flavor to make quesadillas and nachos! it melts really well. Almost too well so you have to keep an eye on it while it's cooking so it doesn't go liquid onyou. You can order it from them direct - doa search. It's expensive, but because you don't use it that often, it lasts forever. Oh, do beware - it is straight up nasty if you go eating a hunk of it just plain. This is strictly for grating onto food.

I also second Toffutti's American cheese slices. I like them way better than regular dairy American cheese. They almost taste buttery. I use them on burgers. They don't melt as much as regular cheese slices, but they do the trick when you're in the modd for a cheeseburger. If there were only one cheese I could use for the rest of my life it'd be this one.

I also like the VeganRella mozzarella flavor - it doesn't melt that well, but it's still decent when grated on pizza. Also, Galaxy Food's parmesan sprinkle is good, too.

I have accepted that I will never again have that gooey, stretchy, greasy, tangy experience of real cheese ever again, but you know what? It's worth it. My body thanks me for it daily.|||sorry
never
heard of it
I D C|||No soy cheese can sometimes be tasty!
<3|||How about making your own yogurt cheese? Get a 8 or 16 oz carton of plain NOT fat free and pref. Greek type. Get a paper coffee filter put yogurt in it and place it over a coffee mug...place in frig several hours or overnight. Transfer to plastic container w/lid and enjoy. For topping on a bagel, add honey & nuts ; put on a baked potato; add salsa for dip or ejoy plain on toast.|||omg I love vegan cheese
then again I have been eating it forever and probably devolped the taste for it but yeah, yummy|||I find that it doesn't melt when you are making pizza's. It doesn't taste like the real thing, but because I can't eat dairy I have no other choice.|||I've tried loads of different brands and I have to agree with you, they all suck. I like being vegan, I just wish their was a good cheese replacement, but I'll be ok without it.|||Follow Your Heart vegan gourmet cheese is amazing! http://followyourheart.com/cheese_produc鈥?/a>

I use the mozzerella flavor for pizza, grilled cheese, quesadillas, etc... it melts really well. Whole Foods has it.

Tofutti (American style) cheese also tastes good when it's melted.|||I don't like any cheese that is made for vegans, soy or whatever..I just don't eat any cheese at all. I stay away from anything and everything that is like diary products even if they are fake.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment